Aloe Vera Gel

£5.99

Out of stock

Categories: ,

Description

Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and soften skin. It soothes and hydrates dry, rough, itchy, or irritated skin on contact. The thick gel-like Aloe you usually find in stores is loaded with chemicals. Our Aloe Vera Gel contains 99.75% pure, The remaining 0.25% are natural preservatives that are required to keep the product safe for use. Contains no added colour, fragrance, or alcohol.

How to Use

Apply morning and evening to face and body. Consistency is thin due to the tiny amount of plant-based thickener. Re-apply as needed for general hydration. Follow with moisturising cream or lotion if desired. Use liberally to soothe sunburn, insect bites and skin irritations, and to promote healing of cuts and scratches.

FOR HAIR: Use as a pre-shampoo scalp treatment to reduce dandruff, as an after-shampoo conditioner, and as a light hairstyling gel.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Aloe Vera Gel”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *